Custom Search

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Roki

Nature is waking up, also in this blog. And even here, in Stockholm. I am here now for a few weeks - it was quite a shock to arrive from Budapest on the last night of March when it was already wonderful sunshine and T-shirt weather for about 2 weeks in Budapest, and Stockholm received me with snow, slush, icy wind... But it is now spring here as well, finally! Yesterday was the first time when I didn't need my winter coat in the evening...
Ébred a természet; ezen a blgon is, és még itt, Stockholmban is. Néhány hétig vagyok itt - jó kis sokk volt Budapestről megérkezni március utolsó estéjén, ahol már kb. két hete csodás napsütés volt, egyszál ingben lehetett mászkálni, Stockholm pedig hóval, jeges széllel, latyakkal fogadott... De most már itt is tavasz van, végre! Tegnap volt az első alkalom, amikor már este sem kellett a télikabát...


And now I would love to post some of the beautiful pics I took, but have to go out with my friend's dog for a walk, he is getting impatient.
Most pedig szívesen felraknék pár szép fotót, de ki kell mennem sétálni a barátnőm kutyájával, kezd türelmetlenkedni.

Which is understandable, yesterday he met his love:
Ami érthető; tegnap találkozott a szerelmével:

April 2011 030



Share/Bookmark

  www.andreagerak.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...